Utilizing advances in regenerative medicine, our wound care treatments are designed for the management and treatment of chronic and acute wounds including diabetic foot ulcers. At Valencia Medical Center, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of regenerative and complementary medicine to help patients from early in their wound healing process through to wound closure.
Regenerative medicine is one of the most recent developments to become worthy treatment alternative to achieve faster wound healing for patients who have failed traditional therapies. When wounds damage tissues, regenerative medicine through regeneration and rejuvenation, can replace the damaged cells or restore them to proper health. This promotes wound healing in various cases, including:
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Post-traumatic open wounds
- Post surgical open wounds
- Wounds involving Bone Infections
Our skilled physicians offer treatment of wounds and diabetic ulcers,for non-healing wounds through:
- Wound Debridement and Cleaning to help healthy tissue grow, minimize scarring and reduce complications of infections
- IV Therapy/ infusion service (ie, provision of IV antibiotics, IV hydrations, IV immunoglobulin (IVIG)
- Amniotic Membrane Allografts (AMAs) Patches
- Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) for the regeneration of soft tissues.
- Scar Resurfacing