We offer 3 types of treatments for men and women, depending on the patients’ needs:
Pellets (what we specialize in)
- Bioidentical Hormones are infused in tiny pellets for several reasons. Pellets don’t affect your liver, cause blood pressure problems, or impact your blood glucose levels.
- Hormone pellets release all-natural, bio-identical estrogen and/or testosterone and are metabolized consistently into the body as needed
- ONLY 3-4 procedures per year
- As we age, hormone levels will decline. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BIHT) is the replacement of hormones in menopausal women and Andropausal men.
- Through your treatments, you will receive effective, natural, and individualized alternative to conventional hormone therapy. You will receive doses that specifically fit your body and your lifestyle.
- Need 52 to 156 shots per year
- 1-3 times per week
- depending on doctor suggestions
- 730+ per year
- 2 times daily with only 4-6 hour effectiveness once applied depending on doctor suggestions
Other hormone delivery methods tend to cause erratic hormone levels, which can make your symptoms worse. Bioidentical hormone pellets offer consistent dosing over a period of months and don’t require constant maintenance.
How does Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy work?
Valencia Medical Center starts with a comprehensive blood test so we can design the perfect hormone replacement plan for your needs. We administer local anesthesia to ensure the insertion process is pain-free. We then make a small incision in your abdomen or buttocks and insert the small pellets, then close it with surgical grade glue or sterile tape strips.
You may have reduced symptoms within as little as two days. Most patients have significant symptom relief within just a couple of weeks.
How long will my Bioidentical Hormones last?
Bioidentical Hormone pellets deliver your hormones consistently for up to six months. On average, they last three to five months in women, and four to six months in men. To keep your hormone levels steady and feel your best, work with Valencia Medical Center to schedule maintenance appointments before the hormones are completely depleted.
- Regain Energy & Muscle Strength
- Greater Ability to Lose Weight
- Increase Mental Clarity
- Feel Younger and Happier Again
- Experience an Increased Quality of Life while Preventing Age-Related Illness”