The impact of COVID-19, or as it is often called, the “Coronavirus” is, by now, apparent to every one of us. The information provided about how to reduce the risks of contracting or spreading the virus can be overwhelming, confusing, and often contradictory. The best suggestion we can provide is that everyone follow the guidance provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) cdc.gov, and the health care Directives and Orders set by the City and State in which you reside. It will take responsibility and cooperation to get control over this worldwide pandemic.
Here are some simple steps you can take to reduce the chance of contracting or spreading the virus:
- Wash your hands often (for at least 20 seconds) with soap and warm water
- Wash your hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer after touching objects in public areas, gas stations, public transportation, etc.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm, or inner elbow, to reduce the chance for germs to spread, lessens the risk of you infecting others
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth whenever you are in public, and make sure that your mask is clean or new
- If possible, stay away from enclosed public areas
- Avoid using public washing facilities as much as possible
- Avoid smoking areas
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice social distancing – keep at least six (6) feet of space between you and other people
- Minimize physical contact with others (shaking hands, hugging, etc.)
- Keep cell phone away from touching your face and clean your phone with alcohol wipes
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid raw foods
- Take time to focus on your physical and mental health
- Avoid stress
- Make sure you have adequate sleep (8 hours and more)
- Take vitamins to boost your immune system
At Valencia Medical Center, we offer special IV Vitamin therapy that supports your immune system and restores vital vitamins and minerals that increase your body’s ability to fight viruses. Many of our Vitamin therapies contain Vitamin-C, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D3 and other immune-supporting ingredients, which boost your body’s immune system and can be instrumental in helping fight many illnesses, and have proven very effective against the common flu. Our IV therapy formulas are reasonably priced. We encourage everyone to schedule for IV Vitamin therapy to enhance their immune system. Our physicians and staff are here to help you.
For more information, please contact Valencia Medical Center at 661 222-9117.
Our facility is located at 24159 Magic Mountain Pkwy in Valencia.
Restore Your Youthful Look and Reclaim Your Confidence
Valencia Medical Center offers unique programs to restore your look from your face throughout your entire body. Our team of skilled healthcare professionals will work with you to create a customized Ageless Life Program that will restore your youthful look and energy.